Help Convince The BBC To Broadcast Top Gear In HD

As you may or may not know, except for one special occasion, Top Gear is currently not filmed (at least for the large part) or aired in HD. However that could change with your help.

Recently the BBC’s head of HD for one of their production companies posted on the BBC Internet Blog asking for feedback on why you’d like to see Top Gear in HD:

I know that many of you are frequently frustrated about the programmes not in HD. Along with the sports events we don’t currently screen, you often raise Top Gear as a show you believe would benefit from being in HD.

I wanted to ask you:

What it is about Top Gear that means you really want to watch it in HD?

What are the qualities which you identify as particularly suitable for HD?

Can you let me know – ideally in one short sentence – either through comments here or by emailing me at danielle.nagler@bbc.co.uk? I want to understand what you see in SD shows that you believe gives them added value in HD, not least because it is really helpful in evaluating new HD programme opportunities that cross my desk.

So if you’re a BBC license holder (i.e. a UK resident) and would like to see Top Gear aired in HD, please consider posting in the comments area of that blog or by e-mailing her directly. However as I pointed out by bolding a bit of her post, please keep it short. I doubt she wants to read through thousands of long e-mails. ;)



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий