GT-RR Demo Car You Tube Walk Around


This morning I did a quick walk around of the GT-RR demo car. The result is our first video on youtube and I thought it would be a fun way to show the car with something other than still pictures.

Mainly I wanted to showcase the recently installed Top Secret suspension which still is a bit of a trip to see. As far as I can tell, the R35 GT-R community has never seen this system in action yet.  People just don’t expect a race suspension to be able to lift or lower a car by remote control. This version of the suspension still uses the stock electronic controlled dampers. We set the spring height at an ideal level for a street driven car (which this car is designed to be).  I run the same Top Secret height adjustable suspension on my S2000 and its awesome! The fact that Top Secret builds industry leading race cars that run this stuff means that its certified pure function both on the track and when you drive it back home and need to clear your car over an entry into a garage.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий