The Cheap, All Electric Tesla Model S Sedan: Does Elon Musk Read RideLust?


Is that the upcoming Tesla Model S Sedan?

Apparently Elon Musk does read RideLust.com; that’s the only conclusion I can come to after reading this Newsweek article. In it, Musk, the founder of Tesla Motors, talks about eventually producing a $30k electric car in addition to the $100k Tesla Roadster.

As you may or may not know, just the other day I wrote about the lack of cheap electric vehicles on the market, and wondered “Why can’t Tesla’s lithium ion battery technology be applied to an average everyday car instead of an expensive supercar?…If they can do high performance, why can’t they do low performance for less money?”
Well, Elon Musk answered me directly when he told Newsweek about the upcoming $30k Tesla Model S sedan. Yes, I consider that a direct answer, even though it was published in another magazine…4 days earlier. Yes, indeed.

Either way, it’s good news. A cheap, 100% electric car with a 305 mile range; Within three years? With a rapid charging system that could get you 80% charged in 45 minutes? Wow, love it.

Elon Musk even quoted me (which is bizarre since he said it before I did):
“I don’t mean hybrid. I mean pure electric

Apparently Tesla has time machines now too.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий